Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Craft Fair Round Up

There are a plethora of crafty happenings this month, so I better see all you Denver handmade lovers out on the town!
On July 9th there is the Handmade Homemade Market. I won't be selling there, but expect to see me bartering for local goodies!

July 11th - the Denver Handmade Alliance round table talk about wholesaling. Bring your expertise and your questions to Hooked on Colfax at 6:30.

July 16th - the fifth anniversary of Fancy Tiger. The Craft store will have super sweet fat quarters of their custom printed fabric to give away with purchases!

July 17th - the Lucky Pearl Bazaar will be happening all morning on Old South Pearl! Come check out handmade and vintage amazingness.

July 28th-31st - The Denver County Fair! This is four days of crafts, food, animals, eco-friendly living, competitions, music and art. Plan to be there at least one day, but a four day pass might be needed to take it all in...

August 6th - the Horseshoe Craft and Flea market will have lots of fabulous local finds as well.

Looking forward to a busy month, I'm hoping to get some camping and a few trips to the Ren Fest in as well. Somehow I always find time to make stuff too...

1 comment:

Rose Clearfield said...

That's a great line up! I wish that I lived out that way so I could check them out.