Thursday, August 18, 2011

Milwaukee Maker Space


I'm visiting friends here in Milwaukee, and they took me to the local hacker/tinker co-op - Milwaukee Makerspace. It's an old industrial building being used to make really cool stuff! There's folks taking cars and making them electric, and taking power wheels and powering them up.
There are boxes of tools and parts, and many old pieces to be taken apart for the goodies inside.

They even have an embroidery machine, a wood die cutter and lots of machinist...erm machines
There were many amazing things being made around there, fire and electricity abounds! I am always very impressed with people who make things that I cannot. These people do the hard goods and metal tinkering that I can only dream of, but we all must stick with our strengths.


No comments: